vineri, 18 septembrie 2009

Mister Love


Sometimes I wonder how Mr Love would look like...

Would he be blond and have green eyes?

What would it be his height?

What name would he have?

And will it be love at first sight?

How would his eyes look like?

What would I see in them?

What would I feel when I would hear his voice?

Would it be soft...and calm?

Would he drive me crazy with a smile?

And would he love me, and protect me?

Would he say good night each time

And would he enjoy to tease me?

Would I feel safe in his arms?

Would he live to love me?

Would he have interest in my life

And would he never hurt me?

Some time ago I felt that I would never know him

That love is fake and never what it seems

That I'd lose without taking a chance

And that I'd die before I'd realize I'm living...

I look at you now and I don't feel that anymore...

You seem like an angel I adore

Sent on Earth from up above!

And if you're Mister, than I beg you...

Let me be Miss Love!

Niciun comentariu: